How We Protect Your Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We have access to only information that you voluntarily give us via email, text or direct contact.
- We will not sell this information to anyone nor any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- You may opt out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take precautions to protect your information when you submit sensitive information via the web site. The information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure manner. Look for lock icon in the address bar which should begin with “https”
All Children will collect information primarily related to donations that are voluntarily given by the donor in writing, verbally or on-line.
- We will collect personal information such as name, home and/or business address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- We do not collect or store credit card numbers (third-party services that we use to accept donations via credit card may require credit card information so that donations may be processed, but we never receive the credit card information).
- If a donor requests that a gift be made in the name of another person or entity, we will also collect information regarding that person or entity sufficient so that we may notify them of the gift made.
All Children may also publish donors’ names on our website or other publications to recognize the gift made unless specifically requested not to.
Other than publishing donors’ names in recognition of gifts given, All Children does not sell, rent, exchange or otherwise share donor information with anyone outside of the All Children organization. Any personal information that donors provide will not be shared with third parties.
How we use your information
All Children uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- We use your information to complete a transaction, communicate back to you and update you on our projects.
- Credit card and/or checking account information is used only for payment processing and is not retained for other purposes.
- We also collect certain information when you visit our website. This information tells us such things as how many people visit our site and which pages they have visited. This information assists us with maintaining and designing a user-friendly website.
- In addition, our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer when you visit our website. This information may include the type of browser software you use, the operating system you’re running, and the IP address assigned to your computer or Internet connection. Our technical staff may use this information to resolve technical problems.
We may also use browser cookies to enhance your online experience. Browser cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain web sites. We may utilize browser cookies to tell us, for example, whether you’ve visited our website before or if you’re a new visitor.
If you wish to stop receiving browser cookies from us, please contact us so that we may suggest ways for you to disable existing browser cookies.
From time to time, All Children may send mail or e-mail to donors. If for whatever reason you do not wish to receive such mail or e-mail, please contact us at so that we may remove you from our mailing lists.
On occasion upon entering our website, or via e-mail, you may be asked to complete an on-line survey or questionnaire. These surveys and questionnaires will seek your opinions, attitudes and interests. Any personal information gathered through your participation in questionnaires or surveys will not be kept unless you agree to provide us with that information.
If for whatever reason you do not wish to receive e-mails requesting that you participate in an on-line survey or questionnaire, please contact us at so that we may remove you from our survey/questionnaire list.
Under 18 Years Old
This website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you believe we have collected from younger children, please notify us immediately and we will eliminate the information.
We do not and will not at any time request any personal information via e-mail nor will we include a link to an account login page in any e-mail. If you receive an e-mail requesting any personal information, including without limitation your social security number, your credit card or bank information, please do not respond by providing any of the information requested. We never request any of this information from you, even if you elect to sign up with our website. If you receive an e-mail requesting any of this information, it is likely that you have received an attempted theft of your identity commonly called “phishing.”
For more information about “phishing,” you should visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov.
Third Party Links
If you choose to e-mail us through the “Contact” link on this website, you will be asked to provide information such as your name and e-mail address so that we can respond to your questions and comments. If you wish to submit your questions or comments via U.S. mail, they can be mailed to:
All Children, Inc.
3595 Engineering Drive
Norcross, GA 30092
Attn: Kaitlyn Kilby